Charlotte Social Security Disability Attorneys
Seeking Social Security Disability and Veterans Benefits
The process of obtaining Social Security Disability benefits or veterans benefits can be confusing. You may be unsure about how to fill out the forms and questionnaires. You may be unclear about what evidence is important and how to get it.
At the law office of Hempson & Zupanec, we provide compassionate and conscientious representation to disabled clients. Our Charlotte Social Security Disability lawyers and VA benefits attorneys, Robert E. Hempson and Nancy Zupanec, have more than 60 years of combined experience guiding clients through the benefits process. When a disability has left you unable to work, we can help you get the disability benefits you may deserve. Contact our North Carolina law firm today to learn more about our services.
Giving You the Personal Service and Thorough Representation You Deserve
You probably feel frustrated if you have unsuccessfully been trying to deal with the bureaucracy of the Social Security Administration or the VA, or perhaps even your own doctor’s office. You may feel unimportant, like you are just a number on a medical chart or a claims file. We treat you the way we would want to be treated, with respect and personal service. To us, you are not just a number.
We can help guide you throughout the Social Security Disability benefits or Supplemental Security Income process, from preparing your initial application through to any necessary appeal. Or, we can dedicate our services to seeking veterans disability benefits for you.
What You Can Expect From Our Services
It is important that you find a dedicated disability benefits lawyer who will provide you with the services you require in the manner in which you require it. You can expect from us the following:
- We will personally represent you at every stage in the process, including the Social Security or VA benefits hearing.
- Your case will be handled by an attorney, both for case preparation and representation. We do not use paralegals.
- We do extensive case preparation and place particular value on prompt and thorough case development.
- We will come to your home to discuss and prepare your case if you are unable to travel to our office.
- We are easily accessible by phone and return calls promptly.
- We work with doctors and other medical professionals in order to obtain and present the most accurate evidence.
If you are unable to work because of disability, please contact our disability law firm to learn how we can help. We do not charge attorney’s fees unless we obtain benefits for you. We offer a free initial consultation to all new clients.